Sunday, August 9, 2009

A day in my life...

So with my husband away with the military until March 2010. I have had alot more time to "catch up." It has been crazy being alone raising these 3 kids by myself while my husband is training to work on his aircraft. So advice has been coming in left and right from a lot of people some know my situation/have been there/are there and others have no clue what I'm feeling or going through yet want to reach out in some way. It's nice to have a place to feel free to say our thoughts/wants/fears and to get or give advice to those who want to lend or give an ear! I feel that everyday that goes by is an accomplishment for me and my children. Somedays I am just counting down the minutes until bedtime ;0) Just counting down the days, but until then...I am really trying to make sure that I can stay on top and above the everyday lonliness being away from him brings to our family. I have a new outlook on life and the importance one person can bring to multiple people. So I am going to try to strenghten all of those relationships around me that mean so much to me. Trust me with no-one coming home to you at night, it will test your true character and house cleaning abilities-lol...so as this journey continues I am sure this blog will too.

No comments: